Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,981 prices entered by 532 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.859 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 85% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,617TL (AU$1,615) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)