Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,223 prices entered by 575 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.800 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 68% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,875TL (AU$1,384) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨12,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €9 (32 minutes ago)