Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,406 prices entered by 644 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.120 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 77% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,896TL (AU$1,249) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)