Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,179TL (5,578 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)