Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44112 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,083TL (4,723 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)