Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03301 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 34% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,057TL (62,312 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)