Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 58% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,731TL (Rp 11,172,508) in Medan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)