Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,628TL (Rp 8,972,165) in Medan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)