Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,182TL (Rp 7,863,578) in Medan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (29 minutes ago)