Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,219TL (Rp 8,345,077) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (42 minutes ago)