Cost of living comparison between Mecca, Saudi Arabia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.815 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 37% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,275TL (﷼ 5,244) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)