Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.418 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,104TL (﷼ 4,306) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padang costs Rp 7,850 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tel Aviv costs 7 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$500 (43 minutes ago)