Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00331 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,496TL (1,056,026 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)