Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00383 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 27% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,193TL (1,095,961 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (about 2 hours ago)