Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,332TL (2,101,669 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)