Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32811 TRY / SZL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,687TL (Lilangeni8,189) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)