Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.398 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 268% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,027TL ($1,724) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)