Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36945 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 143% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,825TL (Bs 15,766) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (19 minutes ago)