Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30787 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 145% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,652TL (Bs 24,853) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (31 minutes ago)