Cost of living comparison between Matola, Mozambique and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04715 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 18% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,056TL (43,612 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)