Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05394 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 14% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,699TL (50,047 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (38 minutes ago)