Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05548 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 36% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,589TL (₨28,633) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)