Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27545 TRY / LSL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 33% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,144TL (15,045 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)