Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28210 TRY / LSL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,413TL (15,645 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)