Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38039 TRY / LSL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,184TL (10,999 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)