Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12110 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,133TL (25,874 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)