Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 70% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,915TL (€903) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)