Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.089 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 101% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,821TL (€956) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨116,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hong Kong costs HK$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Graz costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,350 (about 2 hours ago)