Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 82% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,178TL (€867) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)