Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42051 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,700TL (6,420 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)