Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.558 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,033TL (7,224 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (21 minutes ago)