Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18305 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,593TL (19,630₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)