Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,638TL (R$ 2,329) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (35 minutes ago)