Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.188 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,797TL (R$ 2,354) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)