Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.030 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 134% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,241TL (€1,201) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)