Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.615 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 126% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,000TL (€1,247) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)