Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.964 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 34% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,179TL (€1,054) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (26 minutes ago)