Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.622 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 61% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,836TL (€860) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)