Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 27% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,178TL (€824) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)