Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04065 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,018TL (₨49,647) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)