Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,010TL (€888) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)