Cost of living in Marbella, Spain vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.104 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 105% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,345TL (€1,039) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)