Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.507 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 132% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,959TL (€1,069) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)