Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.185 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,236TL (€773) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)