Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,712TL (€1,178) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)