Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 95% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,474TL (Bs 74,680,357) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)