Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35319 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 161% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,746TL (Bs 16,269) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)