Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 118% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,023TL (Bs 56,344,852) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamburg costs €24,675 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (about 3 hours ago)