Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37751 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 187% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,971TL (Bs 23,762) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)