Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05844 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,600TL (44,490 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)