Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06436 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,942TL (45,711 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)