Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05063 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,375TL (66,666 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)