Cost of living comparison between Manzanillo, Cuba and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.079 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,008TL (977 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)