Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.523 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,521TL (716 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (40 minutes ago)