Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.150 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 90% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,270TL (€1,019) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)