Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,488TL (€1,408) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)