Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,271TL (COL$2,038,235) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)