Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,232TL (COL$2,490,796) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (17 minutes ago)