Cost of living comparison between Manizales, Colombia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00105 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,289TL (COL$3,140,320) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)