Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05902 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 20% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,750TL (₨29,657) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)