Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05548 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 21% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,455TL (₨44,250) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)