Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06948 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,340TL (₨33,680) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)