Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.398 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,308TL (€428) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 2 hours ago)