Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,402TL (€580) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)