Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00308 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,217TL (719,918 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)