Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.273 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 106% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,774TL (£921) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)