Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.590 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,841TL (£837) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (40 minutes ago)