Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.738 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 85% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,245TL (£740) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)