Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.655 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,548TL (Dinar 367) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (about 1 hour ago)