Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.495 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,258TL (Dinar 448) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)