Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 792 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.304 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 79% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,917TL (Dinar 414) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)