Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.131 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 59% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,959TL (Dinar 490) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)