Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.326 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 41% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,111TL (Dinar 334) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 2 hours ago)