Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.603 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 116% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,709TL (Dinar 404) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)