Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.342 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,924TL (Dinar 313) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (26 minutes ago)