Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.109 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,471TL (Dinar 343) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (41 minutes ago)