Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.686 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 76% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,278TL (Dinar 416) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)