Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15289 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,794TL (24,818 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)