Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11896 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,248TL (18,897 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)