Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16933 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,647TL (21,538 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (38 minutes ago)