Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,784TL (Rp 6,780,804) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (39 minutes ago)