Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46423 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 66% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,644TL (7,850 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)