Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37372 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 60% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,996TL (13,368 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)