Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.695 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 126% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,559TL (9,439 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)