Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47612 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,713TL (7,798 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)