Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.592 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 102% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,669TL (9,574 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asansol costs ₨299 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)