Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43821 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 61% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,860TL (8,808 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)