Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03449 TRY / KES
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,706TL (Shilling107,457) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)