Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03803 TRY / KES
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,482TL (Shilling65,260) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (about 2 hours ago)