Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13312 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,353TL ($U25,185) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (38 minutes ago)