Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,999TL in Malatya.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prešov costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trabzon costs 35TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$23 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.50 (38 minutes ago)