Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,839TL in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)