Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,215TL (Rp 8,686,094) in Malang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)