Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 42% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,453TL (8,038,384 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)