Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 40% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,794TL (10,045,041 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (30 minutes ago)