Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00616 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 73% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,403TL (876,619 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)