Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00764 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 87% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,120TL (539,156 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)