Cost of living comparison between Makhachkala, Russia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04964 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,068TL (руб 41,667) in Makhachkala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)