Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,840TL (Rp 6,452,028) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)