Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,043TL (Rp 8,043,911) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 30,000 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Al Ain costs Dirham 0.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)