Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.846 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,854TL (€795) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)