Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.863 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,007TL (1,077 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)