Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04354 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 17% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,500TL (₨ 57,416) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)